In the last post, I told you how to manually migrate from one host to another (without Plugin). In this post, I will teach you how to easily migrate a site through an All-In-One WP Migration plugin. This is the easiest way.
In general, 60-80% of today’s total websites are WordPress sites. If you explore why it has grown so much, you can thus easily create websites without any kind of coding or technical knowledge. That is why it is so popular among the people.
All-in-One Migration for WordPress Migration is one of WordPress’s most reliable and complete plugins to move websites easily and it is available in both free and premium versions. The Free version is more than enough to migrate the website up to 200MB size. Let’s see how to use it.
Originally this plugin was designed with the non-tech user in mind. This allows you to move your WordPress website without any technical knowledge or experience.
Check out when you free – World’s first automatic and online HTML to WordPress converter
Getting Backup before WP Migration (Backup form present hosting)
1) login to your WordPress website from the admin page
2) After login, Go to your “Plugins” in the left menu of your WordPress site
3) then, Click “Add New”
4) In the “Search plugins” box type “All-in-One WP Migration” as shown in the picture.
5) When the plugin is found click the “Install now” button in the plugin box, then Install the plugin. After installation is done then Activate the plugin.
6) Go to “All-in-One WP Migration” in the main left menu
7) Click “EXPORT TO” and choose the “FILE” option
8) Click on the “download” button to download the files on your local computer.
Now you can easily back up your website with just one click. How easy is that? Next, you need to go to New Hosting and install WordPress there by the default theme.
Import Files through All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
1) Now, Login to your new WP installation theme
2) You have to install the “All-in-One WP Migration” plugin as you do before
3) Again, Go to “All-in-One WP Migration” in the main left menu. This time, click “Import” in the sub-menu under the “All-in-One WP Migration”.
4) Click on the “IMPORT FROM” button and choose “FILE”
5) Choose the .wpress file which you have previously downloaded.
6) After brief loading you will be warned that all the files and database will be replaced, you should confirm by clicking on “Proceed”
7) Wait after the loading is done and you are all set!
8) In this method, you do not need to create a database and upload it in phpMyAdmin, wp-config update, etc., These all are automatically updated.
Now, your site appears clearly without fail in a new host. which is the easiest method to migrate WordPress sites.
- How to Move WordPress Site to New Host without Plugin
- How to Move WordPress Website from Live Server to Local Host
- Check out when you free – World’s first automatic and online HTML to WordPress converter